Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Week 3: Regarding the introduction and application of RSS Feeds

I enjoyed the Week 3 lesson very much. RSS feeds are a great way to bring information to those who are seeking it. I selected five sites for my RSS reader: Bloglines/News, The Economist/World, Library Leader, Salon, and Wired Top Stories. I used Grokker to do a search for information on Fender Telecaster Electric Guitars and got some interesting information. I preferred the Map view over the Outline view because to me, it was much easier to interpret. I believe I am a kinesthetic learner. I also think Learn 2.0 is working with my learning preference. I learned much during this week's lesson. I'm looking forward to next week's lesson as well.

1 comment:

Commander Cupcake said...

I used to subscribe to the Economist back in the day. It's a very good magazine, although more conservative than some of the other publications I tend to read.